The WCS300SV is Waring’s largest and most powerful food slicer. Built in Italy, with a commercially rated 1 HP* motor, it handles the big jobs without slowing down. The extra-wide, 12" blade is made of tempered, hard chrome and holds its sharp edge for long-lasting, precision slicing. The blade easily adjusts slice thickness from 0–.59 in. to cut a variety of foods into perfect slices. Waring’s heavy-duty food slicer features a tilt-out carriage design for easy clean up.
- Waring’s most heavy-duty model, built to handle big jobs without slowing down.
- Extra-wide, 12" blade is made of tempered, hard chrome blade to retain sharpness.
- Easily adjusts thickness from 0 to .59 of an inch to cut a variety of foods into perfect slices.
- Commercially rated 1 HP* motor for exceptional power and performance.
- Engineered for high efficiency, the motor features ventilated induction to prevent overheating and minimize noise.
- Fixed blade is belt-driven to ensure smooth, precise slicing.
- Crafted from cast aluminum, the base and carriage are specially designed for sturdy slicing.
- Carriage tilts out for easy operation and cleanup.
- Includes sharpener to ensure your blade maintains optimal sharpness.
- Made in Italy.
- Limited One-Year Warranty.