Join our Newsletter for Exclusive Deals and Insider Tips
Sign up for our newsletter and get access to exclusive deals, insider tips, and the latest news and trends in the restaurant industry. Don't miss out on the opportunity to stay informed and save money on your restaurant needs.
Saba SPS-72-30M Three Door Mega Top Sandwich/Salad Prep Refrigerator
For a tremendous amount of space for food pans in your prep line, this Saba mega-top Sandwich/Salad prep table SPS-72-30M is the perfect design. This unit stores more food and ingredients without sacrificing extra floor space, making it an ideal product for any size kitchen. This elegant design has stainless steel interior and exterior with an aluminum finished back to serve as the perfect solution for a lower-volume kitchen or any application. This prep table has the perfect capacity to keep your ingredients effortlessly in front of you and to store extra ingredients in the refrigerated cabinet base below. Saba Airs food prep units are designed to provide years of trouble-free service for any demanding application. They are recognized for having the best warranty that is supported by a network of authorized service technicians.
• Cutting Board: Full length thick polyethylene cutting board provides plenty of space for prepping foods. Board is easily secured and easy to remove.
• Storage capacity: This unit contains plenty of room for all necessary ingredients with 15.5 cu. ft. of storage capacity and three adjustable shelves that hold up to 90lbs each. Additionally, there are 30 standard condiment food pans included for the top section.
• Analog Temperature Control: Easily adjust the temperature between 33-41 degrees; allows you to easily keep track of the unit’s temperature in order to always keep products properly cool.
• Magnetic Door Gasket(s): The door gaskets require no tools for removal and are easy to take out for cleaning or maintenance.
Self-Closing Door: Positive seal, self-closing door(s) with 90 degree stay open feature, helps for quick and easy loading.
• Insulated Top Rail Lid: Well insulated top rail lid design on prep units increases efficiency by locking in cold air and helps maintain optimal freshness of food.