Join our Newsletter for Exclusive Deals and Insider Tips
Sign up for our newsletter and get access to exclusive deals, insider tips, and the latest news and trends in the restaurant industry. Don't miss out on the opportunity to stay informed and save money on your restaurant needs.
Saba SPP-67-9 67″ Two Door Pizza Prep Refrigerator
Saba pizza prep table SSP-67-9 keeps your ingredients fresh, organized, and at arms-length for an efficient prep-line. This elegant design has stainless steel interior and exterior with an aluminum finished back to serve as the perfect appliance in creating the ultimate culinary pizza. This prep table has the perfect capacity to keep your ingredients effortlessly in front of you and to store extra ingredients in the refrigerated cabinet base below. Saba’s pizza prep units are economical, yet designed to provide years of trouble-free service for any demanding application. They are recognized for having the best warranty that is supported by a network of authorized service technicians to protect your long-term investment.
• Cutting Board: Full length thick polyethylene cutting board provides plenty of space for prepping foods. Board is easily secured without sliding and is easy to remove for cleaning.
• Storage capacity: This unit contains plenty of room for all necessary ingredients with 13.8 cu. ft. of storage capacity and one adjustable shelf that holds up to 90lbs. Additionally, there are 6 standard condiment food pans included for the top section.
• Analog Temperature Control: Easily adjust the temperature between 33-41 degrees; allows you to easily keep track of the unit’s temperature in order to always keep products properly cool.
• Magnetic Door Gasket(s): The door gaskets require no tools for removal and are easy to take out for cleaning or maintenance.
• Self-Closing Door: Positive seal, self-closing door(s) with 90 degree stay open feature, helps for quick and easy loading.
• Insulated Lid: Well Insulated lid on prep units increases efficiency by locking in cold air and helps maintain optimal freshness of food.