Used Marsal sd 660 double deck gas pizza oven
Marsal ovens are all built with our exclusive left-to-right burner design. This system allows for even heating across the entire baking deck. Our competitors, instead, use the front-to-back burner design, producing a very uneven heating surface.
As the special air chamber located below the cooking surface eliminates hot spots and eliminates the need to rotate pies, an exclusive bake system using slots instead of circles push more heat to the center of the oven, cooking your pies evenly on top and providing for a crispier, evenly baked pizza.
- A spring balanced door provides for a smooth door action to
- ease your access to the baking chamber.
- Thermostatically Controlled from 300° to 650° F.
- 18-gauge stainless steel lines the front and doors.
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Legs are welded to the oven's base.
- Ultra High Temperature Fiberglass Insulation allows for 0" clearance on both sides. We recommend 3 - 4” of clearance in
- rear for combustion air intake.
Depth x Length: 43¼” x 80”
Cooking Surface (Depth x Length): 36” x 60” x 2
BTUs per unit (LP|NAT): 120,000 | 130,000