For a heavy-duty, high volume, fast recovery pizza oven, look no further than the Blodgett 1048 and 1060 ovens featuring bottom air intake. We have designed a system to transfer just the right amount of heat to the top ensuring a perfectly cooked pizza time after time. These ovens can be stacked to optimize your production capacity. Our 10” tall door is just the right height, combining functionality and energy savings all in the same footprint.
- Full angle iron frame
- Stainless steel front, top, sides and back
- Spring assist door with concealed hinges
- Heavy chrome plated tubular steel door handle
- 32" (794mm) stainless steel legs (for single unit)
- 12" (273mm) stainless steel legs (for double unit)
- Burner door opens easily for ignition, cleaning or adjustment, without removal of any fastenings
- Vitreous fiber insulation at top, back, sides, bottom and doors
- 47-1/4" x 36" x 10" (1200mm x 914mm x 254mm) oven compartment interior
- Aluminized steel baking compartment liner
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber
- Ultra Rokite deck supported by an angle iron frame
- Two free-floating, easily removable duplex-tube burners
- Removable fixed orifices on main and pilot burners
- Main gas valve, temperature control valve and safety pilot valve fully within section body and are accessible through a covered and ventilated compartment in front
- Air mixers with adjustable air shutters and locking device
- Snap throttle thermostat with temperature control range of 300°F (149°C) to 650°F (343°C)
- Fahrenheit dial 300°F to 650°F
WARANTY: 90 DAYS PARTS
|| 60 3/16"
|| 45 5/16"
|| 65 5/8"
|| 47 1/4 Inches
|Number of 10" Pizzas
|Number of 14" Pizzas
|Number of Decks
||300 - 650 Degrees F