our signature left-to-right burner design means every pie has part of the burner system directly underneath it. So your Marsal oven will heat evenly and powerfully, keeping up with you at even your busiest times!
Attractive and practical, the control door conceals the thermostat and safety valve, making operation, maintenance, and service a breeze.
- Oven burners run left to right for the best heat distribution (67” of burner)
- 2” thick refractory brick cooking surface
- Arched baking chamber for a smoother heat flow
- Oven fronts and doors are manufactured using 18-gauge stainless steel type 430
- Manufactured using 18-gauge aluminized steel both inside and outside
- Thermostatically controlled from 300° to 650 F°
- Concealed thermostat and safety valve behind vented control door
- Up to 4” of fiberglass insulation allowing 0” clearance rear and sides. “The best in the industry” means less heat loss into the kitchen
- Full length 10-gauge heat diverters
- Spring balanced oven door
- Adjustable legs for easy leveling
- Stainless steel handles
- ¾” gas connection located in rear of oven
- UL Safety and UL Sanitation listed
Warranty: 1 year labor, 18 months parts
NAT: 95,000 LP: 90,000
||36" x 48"
|18" Pie Capacity