Berkel 825A-PLUS 10" Round Manual Slicer w/ Angled Gravity Feed & Knife Guard, Sharpener, 115v
he Berkel 825A-PLUS manual slicer is designed with an angled gravity feed and a removable meat pusher to reduce the effort of manual slicing. Its 10-inch knife blade is perfect for slicing meats and vegetables for about one hour of total usage per day. This small slicer fits conveniently on most kitchen countertops, and a built-in, two-stone knife sharpener keeps the edge of the 10-inch, chromium-plated carbon steel knife razor sharp day after day. To streamline cleaning, the Berkel 825A-PLUS gravity-feed slicer can be disassembled without tools.
1⁄3-HP motor is completely enclosed and permanently lubricated for smooth slicing
- Sanitary stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- 10-in.-diameter, hollow-ground carbon steel knife has been hardened, polished, and plated with chromium
- Slice foods as large as 83⁄4 in. L x 7 in. W x 6 in. H
- Measure precise slices as thick as 9⁄16 in.
- 45-degree, full-gravity feed pusher streamlines slicing and can be removed
- Top-mounted, 2-stone knife sharpener
- Permanent, tapered ring guard covers non-slicing knife edge even when the center plate is removed
- No-tools-required disassembly for cleanup
- Moisture-resistant on/off switch with light-up indicator
|| 16 1⁄2 in. W x 20 1⁄2 in. D x 17 1⁄2 in. H
|Blade Diameter (in)
||Up to 9/16"
||Limited 1-year Parts & Labor
||83 ⁄4" x 6" x 7"