Alto-Shaam VMC-H3H-QS Description
Using the touchscreen display, operators of the Alto-Shaam VMC-H3H-QS Vector cook-and-hold oven can program variable temperatures between the three chambers, enabling it to cook different foods at once. The display is also useful for programming the fan speed and the time for precise operation. Because of Structured Air Technology, heat is directed to specific places in the cabinet for fast cooking capabilities, resulting in this oven cooking faster than traditional ovens.
The Alto-Shaam VMC-H3H-QS half-size cook-and-hold oven has one wire rack and two jet plates in each chamber for storing food pans. It can support three half-size sheet pans or three full-size hotel pans to keep foods fresh for serving when they meet a set internal temperature. To monitor food for best results, the front is made of glass to provide a look inside the cabinet. For comfortable operation, this unit sits on 4-inch legs that are adjustable to various heights.
- Part of the Vector series
- 3 cooking chambers with individual controls
- 3 half-size sheet pan or 3 full-size hotel pan capacity
- 1 wire rack and 2 jet plates per chamber
- Touchscreen controls for programming fan speed and time
- Structured Air Technology directs heat for fast cooking
- Double-pane glass door for monitoring food while it cooks
- USB port for uploading recipes
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 4-in. legs are adjustable to various heights
- Ventless catalytic converter
|Number of Ovens
||Cook and Hold Ovens