Alto-Shaam VMC-F3E Description
The Alto-Shaam VMC-F3E Vector multi-cook oven uses intense, focused heat to cook items in its three chambers. One full-size pan or two half-size pans can fit on each level. Each chamber controls temperature, fan speed, and cook time individually, so different foods can be cooked simultaneously. Two or more chambers can be combined to cook large items.
This stainless steel Alto-Shaam VMC-F3E oven is strong and can be wiped clean. Glass panels in each door provide product visibility without opening the door. However, food continues to cook if the door is opened. The controls are operated by touch and frequently used recipes can be programmed into the control panel through the USB port.
- 3 cook chambers
- Each chamber has independent temperature, fan speed, and time settings
- Structured Air Technology cooks evenly with high-velocity, focused heat
- Flavors won't transfer between the chambers
- Chambers can be combined to cook taller foods
- Accommodates 3 full-size sheet pans or 6 half-size sheet pans
- Intuitive operation saves time and labor
- Touchscreen controls can be programmed by USB with popular recipes
- Double-pane glass door provides product visibility without losing heat
- Includes 1 wire rack and 2 jet plates per chamber
- Stainless steel construction is durable
- Mounted on 4-in. adjustable legs
- Chamber height: 45⁄16 in.
- Interior: 261⁄4 in. W x 205⁄8 in. D x 213⁄8 in. H
- Overall: 403⁄4 in. W x 421⁄2 in. D x 321⁄4 in. H
|Number of Ovens
||Cook and Hold Ovens
||Vector F Series