Alto-Shaam 300-TH-DLX Description
This Alto-Shaam 300-TH-DLX cook-and-hold oven features deluxe programmable touchscreen controls that enable operators to manipulate temperatures, manage internal product temperatures, and program recipes. Its Halo Heat technology generates heat at a set level between 200 and 325 degrees Fahrenheit for cooking, while its holding temperature range can be adjusted between 85 and 205 degrees Fahrenheit. This system doesn't use fans, added humidity, or extremely hot heating elements to preserve food texture and quality. Warm air surrounds product gently to produce uniform results, and to reduce temperature changes when the door is open, SureTemp heat recovery compensates for heat loss. A straight, single-point probe can gauge product's internal temperature; if it falls within the programmed parameters, the unit switches automatically from cook mode to hold mode.
- Countertop design
- 2 wire shelves accommodate (3) 20-in. x 12-in. x 21⁄2-in. pans or (6) 10-in. x 12-in. x 21⁄2-in. pans
- Maximum weight: 36 lbs.
- Maximum volume: 22.5 qt.
- 2 stainless steel side racks with 7 pan positions spaced on 13⁄8-in. centers
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Solid, right-hinged door
- Cooking temperature range: 200-325 degrees F
- Holding temperature range: 85-205 degrees F
- Halo Heat technology doesn't add humidity, nor use fans or extremely hot heating elements
- Deluxe controls: programmable touchscreen, HACCP data collection, recipe upload and download, SureTemp heat recovery, and ChefLinc™ oven management
- Straight, single-point probe is removable
3⁄4-in. nonskid rubber feet
- Interior drip tray and pan with drain
- Removable exterior drip tray
- 2-in. clearances required for top, left, and right
- 3-in. clearance required for rear
- 162 BTUs
- Interior: 1311⁄16 in. W x 211⁄2 in. D x 121⁄2 in. H
- Overall: 1615⁄16 in. W x 263⁄16 in. D x 2013⁄16 in. H
||Low (Up to 100 lbs)
||Cook and Hold Ovens